“Support to the Internationalization of Kosova Higher Education System through establishement of the Kosova Students’ Union” (SIHEKSU).
Project number: 544357-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-AT-TEMPUS-SMGR
Project duration: 01 December, 2013 – 30 November 2016
• Paris- Lodron University of Salzburg
• University of Edinburgh
• University of Alicante
• Nacional Union of Students Scotland
• Austrians Students’ Union at Paris-Lodron University of Salzburg
• Ministry of Education, Science and Technology – Higher Education Department (HED)
• Kosova Center for Int. Cooperation in Higher Education
• World University Service Kosova – WUS Kosova
• University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina” (Aplicant)
• University of Prizren “Ukshin Hoti”
• University of “Haxhi Zeka”
• Kosovo Accreditation Agency
• ESU Europian Students’ Union
Project aim: The wider project objective is to support internationalization of Kosova Higher Education System through establishment of the Kosova Students’ Union. Thus, the Project aims to support the University on achieving the objectives of the Bologna Process, Strategy of Higher Education in Kosova for 2005-2015, Kosova Education Strategic Plan 2011-2016, Europe 2020 Strategy, the Strategic framework for European Cooperation in education and training (ET 2020), in the related area in order to facilitate the integration of Kosovo into the European Higher Education area.
The project is comprised of the following specific objectives:
• Development of legal framework on establishment of the Kosova Students Union;
• To facilitate student elections for establishment of the Kosova Student Union;
• To support Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Kosovo on setting up the Kosova Student Union Office and develop administrative regulations and guidelines for sustainable operation;
• Supporting membership of Kosova Students’ Union at the European Students’ Union;
• Facilitating the international cooperation and networking of Kosova Students’ Union.
Funded by: European Commission, TEMPUS IV, 6th call for proposals.