The university “Haxhi Zeka” concluded the cooperation agreement with the Universita’ for Foreigners Perugia/Italy. The agreement was signed by the rector of UHZ, prof. dr. Armand Krasniqi. According to this agreement, the universities undertake to promote and implement the following actions:
- Joint scientific research in the fields of humanities and social sciences;
- joint publications;
- organization of seminars and conferences that will take place in one of the two Universities;
- exchange of academic staff and researchers
- scientific activities and joint cultural initiatives;
- exchange of students for study programs, courses, internships, trainings and research activities;
- implementation of integrated study programs for students and doctoral students;
- organization of educational programs, university and postgraduate courses, PhD, master’s, with the possibility of issuing double and/or joint diplomas;
- developing teaching and training projects in areas of mutual interest that include “on-site” activities (in Perugia and/or Kosovo) and/or distance learning activities;
- organization of special educational courses/summer schools/study trips
- promotion of the Italian Language Certification (CELI) and the Certification in Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language (DILS-PG), issued by the Center for Language Assessment and Certification (CVCL) of the University for Foreigners of Perugia, at Haxhi Zeka University (UHZ).
These are just some of the areas of cooperation between UHZ and the University for Foreigners Perugia.