The university “Haxhi Zeka” and the university “La Sapienza” in Rome/Italy sign a general cooperation agreement. The areas of cooperation between the two institutions provided for in this agreement are:
- Applied economics;
- Socio-historical – economic analysis
- Small and medium enterprises for local development
- Innovation and development in value chain and impact of new technologies in production
- Social economy
- Migration phenomena and economic impact
- Living conditions, gender issues and inequality
- Business history and management
In order to achieve the agreement objectives, the scientific cooperation and educational cooperation may be implemented in the following ways:
- Exchange of scholars
- Participation in research programs
- Organization of scientific meetings, seminars and courses on subject(s) laid in the agreement
- Exchange of scientific information.
University “Haxhi Zeka” is continuously making maximum efforts in identifying and cooperating with strategic partners, whose support is important in achieving the goals of UHZ.
Please follow and like us: