The university “Haxhi Zeka” and the university “La Sapienza” in Rome/Italy sign a general cooperation agreement. The areas of cooperation between the two institutions provided for in this agreement are:
- Applied economics;
- Socio-historical – economic analysis
- Small and medium enterprises for local development
- Innovation and development in value chain and impact of new technologies in production
- Social economy
- Migration phenomena and economic impact
- Living conditions, gender issues and inequality
- Business history and management
In order to achieve the agreement objectives, the scientific cooperation and educational cooperation may be implemented in the following ways:
- Exchange of scholars
- Participation in research programs
- Organization of scientific meetings, seminars and courses on subject(s) laid in the agreement
- Exchange of scientific information.
University “Haxhi Zeka” is continuously making maximum efforts in identifying and cooperating with strategic partners, whose support is important in achieving the goals of UHZ.