PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH ACADEMY – PEA – PRISTINA, KOSOVO
PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH ACADEMY – PEA –
American Advising Center (AAC) – an official EducationUSA Advising Center in Kosovo founded by the U.S. Department of State through the U.S. Embassy in Pristina, Kosovo.
AAC is an authorized and official Test Center in Kosovo for the following international standardized tests: iBT TOEFL (ETS – STN13171A), SAT (CollegeBoard) and GRE (ETS) Tests.
AAC is located at the Faculty of Education, University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”.
COURSE 01. Professional English for BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
COURSE 02. Professional English for ECONOMICS
COURSE 03. Professional English for MANAGEMENT
COURSE 04. Professional English for MEDICINE
COURSE 05. Professional English for PSYCHOLOGY
- SIX  WEEKS INTENSIVE PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH COURSES –
- FOUR  DAYS PER WEEK OR WEEKENDS PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH COURSES – 10 HOURS PER WEEK –
- THREE  WEEKENDS PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH DIAGNOSTIC TESTS –
- CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION OF THE PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH ACADEMY AND INDIVIDUALIZED ENGLISH PLACEMENT REPORT –
COST: 185 EUR per COURSE
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER: Monday – May 13th, 2019
- ENGLISH DIAGNOSTIC TEST: Tuesday. – May 14th, 2019 – 16:00 – Faculty of Education, University of Prishtina – American Advising Center – EdUSA Kosovo
- DEADLINE TO CONFIRM [for all those who qualify]:Thursday – May 16th, 2019
- COURSES BEGIN: Monday – May 20th, 2019
American Advising Center – EdUSA Kosovo
Faculty of Education, University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”
Email: email@example.com – Tel: + 383 44 56 70 80
Click the link for more