Skip to content
- Supports the UHZ in legal matters, its policies and regulatory issues;
- Provides necessary advices to the senior management, the SC and any other Office regarding applicable laws and UHZ activities.
- Drafts regulations and other official documents on legal issues directly related to the work of UHZ
- Prepares drafts for all legal proceedings and for other matters required by the senior management.
- Prepares and reviews the entire documentation for the UHZ Senate meetings and of the UHZ’s Steering Committee.
- Prepares all draft decisions for the UHZ’s Senate and Steering Committee.
- The Legal Office shall be managed by the Director, who shall report for its work to the Secretary-General.
- The Legal Office under the regulation for the systematization of jobs, shall consists of the following positions:
8.1 Director of the Legal Office;
8.2 Legal Officer (2 employees).
The number of employees in the Legal Office is three (3).