Entrepreneurial Universities for Industrial Alliance – Entrepreneurial Universities for Alliance and Industry
This project aims to develop and establish links between universities and enterprises in order to increase teaching and learning, to improve the Curricules in line with enterprise requirements and to improve the sustainable financing of Kosovo's Higher Education Institutions
1. Establish bilateral relationships between higher education institutions in partner countries and enterprises on a formal basis to have representation of enterprises in the committees of the University and placement of students and staff.
2. Improving teaching and methods by creating and utilizing case studies based on the specific experience of partner enterprises
3. Developing company surveys using responses from student placement in firms to identify student skills and knowledge shortages and improve curriculs by incorporating these skills. So on to increase the number of students who have graduated.
4, Increase the financial sustainability of the Higher Education Institutions in partner countries, enabling them to generate additional revenue sources (eg. by organizing trainings and providing company services based on their needs).
5. Creation of a center run by staff and undergraduate students.
EUFORIA is a cooperation project between universities:
• Staffordshire University
• Nottingham Trent University
• Munich University of Applied Sciences
• University of Zagreb
• Università Politecnica delle Marche
• Haxhi Zeka University
• University of Gjakova “Fehmi Agani”
• University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”
• University of Gjilan “Kadri Zeka”
• RIINVEST College
• University of Applied Sciences in Ferizaj
• Hotel Dukagjini
• Uje Rugove
• Kosovo Chamber of Commerce
• Women in Business
project website : www.euforia-kosovo.com
Contact person: Bashkim Nurboja
Key Action 1
Haxhi Zeka University through bilateral partnership
+, enables students and staff mobility for one semester at
Staffordshire University in the UK.
strong Students who pass a semester in the UK and pass the exams at Staffordshire University will have the opportunity to transfer ECTS credits at Haxhi Zeka University. Academic staff has the opportunity to engage in research, improvement of plan and subject programs that teach at UHZ.
Bashkim Nurboja, Dr.sc.