Stipendium Hungaricum Call for Application 2018-2019 We are pleased to announce that the new Stipendium Hungaricum Call for Applications for studies starting from the Academic Year 2018-2019 is now available and the application system is open!
Hungary offers 50 scholarships for Kosovo students for the Academic year of 2018-19
– 25 scholarships for full BA/BSc study programmes priority given to the field of Agriculture, Arts (especially for the next majors: Musical Creative Arts and Musicology, Library and Information Science, Sociology) and Economic Science (especially for the next major: Tourism and Catering).
– and 20 scholarships for full MA/MSc scholarships particularly in the field of Agriculture, Arts (especially for the next majors: Art and Design Management, Classical Musical Instrumental Performance, Art Education), Arts and Humanities (especially for the next majors; Hungarian Studies, Cultural Heritage Studies, Archaeology, Archival Science, etc), Social Sciences (especially for the next majors: Library Science, Cultural Anthropology), European and International Business Law and Economic Science (especially for the next majors: Tourism Management).
– Furthermore, the Hungarian Party offers 5 scholarships for full PhD or DLA studies in any field of interest.
Study programmes are generally available in English and Hungarian languages, with some programmes offered in German and French as well. However, we strongly encourage students to take up Hungarian Studies as well.
– visa application free of charge
– exemption from the payment of tuition fees
– monthly allowance – during 12 months per year or during the period of the partial studies; HUG 40, 460/month (cca 130 EUR) in the case of preparatory, one-tier master, bachelor (BA/BSc) and master programmes (MA/MSc) and HUF 140, 000/month (cca 450) for the first two years and HUF 180 000 (cca 580 EUR) for the second years in the case of doctoral programs (extra HUF 400 000 (cca 1300 EUR) in the end if the student finishes successfully the doctoral program)
– assistance by the institution in finding accommodation (student hostel room/bed depending on the capacity of the higher education institution or an accommodation allowance of HUF 40, 000/month (cca 130) EUR
– health insurance according to the relevant Hungarian legislation and supplementary medical insurance
– assistance with the entry of residence of the scholarship holder in Hungary, particularly: visa and residence permit, application for a social security card and a student identification card.
Please visit the official website – www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu – to download
– the Call for Applications,
– its annexes such as the list of eligible study programmes for your sending country,
– the checklist of application documents,
– and the application ‘Dos and Don’ts’ document
The final deadline of the application period is 16 February 2018, 12.00 PM
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of the Republic of Kosovo pre-selects the submitted application and sends a nomination and a reserve list to Tempus Public Foundation in Hungary until 30 March 2018. Applicants are informed about the result of the first round of selection at the beginning of April 2018.
During April and June 2018 the Hungarian Universities inform those applicants whose application is formally correct about the details (ate and method) of the admission examination.
Please visit the website of the programme for all further details: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu