“Strategic support on the establishment and development of sustainable structures on quality assurance, international relations and student support services at the newly founded Public University Haxhi Zeka in Kosova” (SD@UHZ).
Project number: 543801-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-UK-TEMPUS-JPGR
Project duration: 01 December, 2013 – 30 November 2016
• University of Edinburgh (grant holder), Scotland;
• University of Alicante, Spain;
• Universita Degli Studi “G. D’Annunzio” di Chieti-Pescara, Italy;
• University of Haxhi Zeka, Kosovo
• WUS Kosova, Kosovo
• Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Republic of Kosova, Kosovo;
• Kosovo Accreditation Agency, Kosovo;
• Kosovo Center for International Cooperation in Higher Education, Kosovo.
Project aim: The wider project objective is to provide strategic support to the newly established public University in Kosova, University Haxhi Zeka, in the following areas: quality assurance, international relations and student support services. Thus, the Project aims to support the University on achieving the objectives of the Bologna Process, Strategy of Higher Education in Kosova for 2005-2015, Kosova Education Strategic Plan 2011-2016, Europe 2020 Strategy, the Strategic framework for European Cooperation in education and training (ET 2020), in the related area in order to facilitate the integration of Kosovo into the European Higher Education area.
The project is comprised of the following specific objectives:
• To support the university management structures;
• To establish/support the University’s quality assurance structures;
• To establish/strengthen the office for international cooperation;
• To support student support services via the introduction of new services
• To students;
• To modernize the information system of the University.
Funded by: European Commission through TEMPUS project